Monday, November 30, 2015

Baligian Family

I am going to just take a moment to welcome myself back to the blog! Hey, everyone! I have been so busy editing photo shoots and trying to get them back to families in a timely manner that I have been completely ignoring this little space. So I am back and I am going to try and share lots of the amazing photo shoots from the past few months. First up . . . the Baligian family!

The Baligian family is ridiculously sweet and caring and I couldn't be more grateful that I was able to capture a few images of them together.   We met at Booth Park in Birmingham and were able to snap a few photographs of their active little ones while exploring the park. And can we talk about the green trees and short sleeves- already missing that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment