Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Jack + Kathleen

Seriously this engagement session . . . perfection.  Kathleen, Jack and I all went to college together and it was so fun to see them again.  I am so thankful for our little college and the bond between all of the Albion alumni.  But anyways, back to these pictures.  Kathleen picked downtown Dexter for their shoot and I am so glad she did! I had never been, and we were lucky enough to get a perfect evening to explore.  It was one of those locations with great flowers and scenic trails, but was also close to the downtown area for a few urban photographs which gave their shoot some nice variety.

Kathleen and Jack were so comfortable with each other the entire time.  I loved watching them interact from behind the camera and seeing how sensitive and sweet Jack was to Kathleen. True love! I am already looking forward to photographing their wedding in Ann Arbor next summer.  Happy planning, you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment