Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ehresman Family

I always get a bit nervous when I meet a family for photographs and they are overwhelmed with boys.  Little boys just have this tendency of needing to be on the move and wiggling at every moment (which is also what makes them so fun to work with!)  The Ehresman Family relieved my little boy fears in about 2 minutes, as we sat down for the first photograph and they practically turned into perfect little models- sitting just right and smiling at all of the right times.  The boys loved and cared for their little sister in such a sweet way- she is one lucky little lady!  We had so much fun during their shoot and these little ones continuously made me laugh the whole time.  I am so glad I was able to officially meet you all as I hear great things about you all the time from my nephews! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment